Harry Potter Spell Book: Printable Spells

Harry Potter Printable Spells // a lemon squeezy home

Harry Potter Printable Spells // a lemon squeezy home
As many of you know from Halloween, my kids are obsessed with Harry Potter…still.  What is better than little kids yelling out funny sounding spells that make no sense, and aren’t even pronounced correctly?  Well ok, there might be better things, but it sure is cute.

Grab a photo book that holds 4 x 6 pictures.  This one is $3.00 at Walmart.
Harry Potter Printable Spells // a lemon squeezy home

Print off the spells HERE (13 pages of spells plus the title page).  I found all of the spells at this website and my kids have noticed a couple missing.  So I included some blank pages for them to write more spells not included in this book, plus they have been making up some of their own which is really funny.

Harry Potter Printable Spells // a lemon squeezy home

While making them, I noticed a few that I could use while cleaning.  Like Scourgify:

Harry Potter Printable Spells // a lemon squeezy home

Or Tergeo.  But I think my favorite spell by far is Tarantallegra!

Harry Potter Printable Spells // a lemon squeezy home

This would also make a great gift.  I had to make one for both my boys and the battles have been many.  I love it!

Harry Potter Printable Spells // a lemon squeezy home

Comments

My teenagers (13 & 18) are huge Harry Potter fans. I think I’ll do this for THEM!

Thank you!

This is so great. Thank you for putting it together. My son can’t wait till I make him one. He’s a huge HP fan too :) He asked me the other day when he can go to Hogwarts school. (uh, never?)

This is such a cute idea! I love it! I am your newest follower
    ps. I have lots of Harry Potter Baking ideas over at heroncrafts.blogspot.com

How cute! I love HPotter… me, not my teens, and I will be doing this.. I want to plan a HPotter Halloween party & this’ll be great!
    Now, if I can figure out how to make a Dobby-houseElf-face from a styrofoam face…

Just a little follow-up. I did finally make one of these. The eighteen year old passed on it, but the fourteen year old (she turned 14 in March) wanted one. After I gave it to her she asked if I still had the spells because she and a friend always make each other birthday gifts and “this would be PERFECT for her”.

Definitely a success.

Thank you for sharing your hard work!
    If you wish to peek at my blog post about it, it is here: http://angleascraftydistractions.blogspot.ca/2012/04/harry-potter-spell-book.html
    Please let me know if I have credited you wrong. I’m still kind of new to this stuff and want to do things properly.

Thanks again. :)

Thank you Thank you!! I’m making a 4×6 book of spells for my son and thought I’d have to create my own. Finding your printable pages has MADE MY DAY!!!

found you via pinterest. I love how you did this! I found a different spell book printable some time ago, sized to fit in a mini comp book. (sorry, lost the link) But I like this one so much better! love the fun fonts, love the format, (and how it will lay flat). will have to be making a few of these. my son, his friend, me, ;) and even my daughter once she is old enough. :)
    thanks so much for the links and the great photos.

My 7 year old son is new to Potter and is mad about him! We live abroad and I’ve ordered the wand and cloak etc but have had trouble finding a book of spells. This is a great find for me, THANK YOU SO MUCH. I’ve printed off the spells and hopefully can make up the book before the other things arrive.