So, here is what I’m asking of you…Please be a part of my on-line adoption auction to help us raise money to bring our babies home! It is as simple as this:
1. Identify one or more of your projects that you would be willing to donate.
2. E-mail me to let me know what you would like to send.
3. I will E-mail you my mailing address.
4. Send either the items or a picture of the items (a picture would be best if your item is something custom like an article of clothing).
5. Help me by promoting my auction on your blog.
…..Honestly, the items can just be things that you have made that you didn’t find a use for or you can create something new, whichever you’d like!
I will run the auction January 29th to February 5th, so I would like to have the items/pictures by January 15th. Thank you so much for considering giving to help us raise the necessary funds for our adoption.
A sweet scalloped skirt with sash that I made when I was doing the Sew Through the Decades Challenge on my blog. I kind of forgot about the skirt after she wore it once, because I was making her so many clothes at the time! More pictures can be found here.
So go ahead and spread the word/donate to help out this sweet family and their sibling set from Ethiopia!
The Pepperberry Accessories giveaway ends today at 6:00 pm MST. Click HERE if you haven’t entered and would like to!